Mechanisms and processes that we have implemented to ensure robust protection of your business information.
We take security seriously and have developed a comprehensive set of best practices, technologies and policies to help ensure your data is secure. Security is essential in working with customers’ information, Trujay team builds the service on effective and security-focused practices.
- Physical Security
- Network Security
- People Processes
- Redundancy and Business Continuity
Physical Security Layer
Our data centers are hosted on facilities that are protected by:
- Surveillance cameras, with 24/7 monitoring of access routes and video-monitor or the perimeter
- Entry is protected by electronic access control terminals and entrance is allowed via both transponder key and biometrics only
- Protected from physical and logistical attacks, and from natural disasters such as fires or floods.
Network Security Layer
Our security team protects your data against the most sophisticated electronic attacks, through proven practices of network security.
- Network firewalls
- DDoS preventions (including latest hardware appliances and sophisticated perimeter security technologies, providing you with first-rate protection against large-scale DDoS attacks)
- Network posture assessment
Application Security Layer
Our service provides you with HTTPS-encrypted communication, role-based authorization, and validation of all requests to ensure the security on the application level.
We scan all systems to prevent any vulnerabilities, on a regular basis. Our software is constantly updated, so all connections are limited, logged, and checked.
We comply with all confidentiality requirements before, during, and after the migration process. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where data is stored.