Client portal access
After you subscribe to a plan, a user account is automatically created for you.
You then get instance access to the client portal and navigated directly to the onboarding page to schedule an onboarding call.
- 24/7 access
- Self-serve cnboarding call scheduling
- Discovery Questionnaire
- Request consultation sessions
- Submit task requests
- Status insights on tasks
- In-app collaboration & messaging
- Task request history
- Subscription management
- Invoice history
- Invite stakeholders
- Task library
- Helpful articles to get the most out of the program
Our team completes a 150+ point checklist covering:
- HubSpot usage analysis
- Account settings review
- Data cleansing to ensure the accuracy of your information
- Asset organization for a more efficient workflow
- Best practices, tips, and recommendations
- [BONUS] Data Hygiene Reports
- With access to 19 HubSpot reports, landing pages, and task recommendations to help you analyze your contact, company, and deal data with ease.
We will embed the audit results, data hygiene reports, landing pages, and task recommendations directly into two HubSpot dashboards.
The session will last for 30 minutes and cover the following agenda:
- Alignment on needs
- Immediate needs
- Future needs (discovery questionnaire answers)
- How it works
- Learning about the process and our systematic approach to delivery
- Delivery goals
- Turnaround time goals and factors that affect this
- Consultation sessions
- Learn about your business operations
- Discuss challenges
- Brainstorm ideas
- Consult on best practices
- What to expect
- Setting expectations with one another so we are aligned
- Client portal
- Brief review of how to navigate your client portal
- Next steps
- Book allocated consultation sessions for the month, on the call.
- Confirm access to HubSpot portal
- Get to work on your tasks
- Complete at least 1 task within the 7-day free trial for Launch and Fly plans.
- Complete at least 2 or 3 tasks within the 7-day free trial for Soar plan.