HubSpot's success is undeniable! Since 2014 they have empowered 167,000+ customers in over 120 countries to elevate their businesses using HubSpot.
What started as a single Marketing Automation application has evolved into a comprehensive platform that comprises over ~400+ cutting-edge features and tools across 5 hubs, with new improvements and functionalities introduced every day.
As companies seek CRM experts with HubSpot proficiency, our team is committed to meeting this demand with a unique offering - the HubSpot Admin Program.
A fractional HubSpot Admin, for a flat monthly rate.
Let's dive into this. 👇
The challenge with traditional HubSpot support options 🤔
Let's take a moment to examine the limitations of various support alternatives.
HubSpot chat support
HubSpot's chat support is certainly impressive and helpful.
However, while the HubSpot support team is knowledgeable about the platform, their expertise may not extend to every aspect of a user's business case, industry, or operations, which can restrict their ability to offer targeted advice or solutions to complex problems.
While many agencies do excellent work, they frequently sell inflated retainers that can be prohibitively expensive, offer services that you may not require, and bind you to long-term contracts that do not allow for flexible ad-hoc HubSpot support when you need it.
Freelancers are often more affordable and flexible than traditional agencies, but their independence can be a double-edged sword.
While they have the freedom to work as they please, they can be less reliable than a committed team, causing delays in getting stuff done.
While having a full-time HubSpot admin may seem like the ideal solution, it can be cost-prohibitive and challenging to find experienced professionals. Salaries for top-tier HubSpot admins can easily exceed six figures, and that doesn't include the cost of benefits.
Additionally, keeping a full-time HubSpot admin busy with work can be challenging, resulting in paying for idle time when they are not fully utilized. This can make the investment difficult to justify for smaller or growing businesses.
The ideal solution would be to have instant access to a highly qualified and thoroughly vetted HubSpot Admin who can assist you with any HubSpot-related issues, while also gaining an in-depth understanding of your business operations to provide tailored recommendations.
This would include completing those recommendations directly in your portal and paying only for the services you require on a flexible month-to-month basis, without the need for long-term contracts or commitments.
All of this would be available at a reasonable price, making it an affordable option for businesses of all sizes.
That's why we created a hybrid model that offers the best parts.
How the HubSpot Admin Program works 👨💼
The Admin Program provides you with access to an experienced on-demand HubSpot Admin on a monthly basis to solve your HubSpot-related problems.
We offer 45-minute consultation sessions to understand your business needs and operations, so we can become an extension of your team and you can rely on our expertise.
Our task-based service allows you to submit HubSpot-related tasks into your queue, and we will complete them promptly (sometimes even within a few hours). Once approved, we move on to the next task.
Checkout our pricing below:
Benefits of a flat-monthly rate:
- Predictable Costs: A flat-monthly rate provides customers with a predictable cost structure, allowing you to plan your budget and avoid unexpected expenses. This is particularly beneficial for small businesses or startups that are still establishing their financial footing.
- Scalability: As businesses grow, their needs change, and customers may require more or fewer services. With a flat-monthly rate, you can easily scale your services up or down to meet changing needs.
The best part? There are no commitments or locked contracts.
This makes it a cost-effective and flexible way to access experienced HubSpot talent and help your business grow and succeed with HubSpot.
👥 Who can benefit from the program?
The HubSpot Admin Program is ideal for SMBs with marketing and sales teams that need guidance on the best way to use HubSpot. While marketing teams typically interact with the program the most due to their constant activity in HubSpot, sales teams also benefit from process enhancements that allow them to focus on selling.
The program is a great fit for HubSpot customers who:
- Want to focus on their core business, rather than spending time maintaining and improving HubSpot
- Have completed HubSpot certifications but need additional expertise and support beyond their skillset
- Have team members who have left, leaving you with immediate HubSpot tasks that need to be addressed
- Have team members who have received a promotion and need to augment their workload to focus on other tasks
Whether you need ongoing assistance or occasional support, the HubSpot Admin Program will save you time and boost productivity.
How to get started 🚀
We make the process incredibly easy for customers to get started. Just follow these simple steps:
- Subscribe to a 7-day free trial plan that best fits your needs.
- You'll then be navigated to the “Onboarding” section of our client portal. This is where you learn more about how to use the program to its fullest.
- Schedule an onboarding call with one of our experienced HubSpot Admins via the portal.
- Once tasks are submitted into your queue and we have access to your portal, we get to work.
Our client portal is packed with features that enable you to manage your HubSpot tasks, stay organized and collaborate with our team. You can request consultation calls, submit task requests, view task statuses, manage your subscription and more.
You'll have access to a task form with an extensive list of task categories available, allowing you to request help for a variety of HubSpot-related tasks.
Invite stakeholders to the portal, so everyone stays informed and up-to-date with the progress of your tasks.
Take a look at this interactive demo below for a sneak peek.
With our program, you can focus on your business while we take care of your HubSpot needs.
The same way a product evolves, so will this productized service. I couldn't be more excited to see where it goes.
So what are you waiting for? Let's unlock the true value of HubSpot.