On this International Women's Day, Trujay would like to take a moment to recognize the achievements of the women within our company -- a diverse and talented group who have made significant contributions to our success.
From our leadership team to every employee, the women at Trujay have played an essential role in driving our company forward. They have led by example, inspiring us with their passion, drive, and dedication to excellence.
- Lucy Gisa Muganwa - Migration Operations Team Lead at Trujay
- Zaynab Babacan - HubSpot Operations Team Lead at Trujay
- Anna Herman - Lead QA Engineer
- Irene Staroverova - Sales and Partner Manager
- Tetiana Semeniak - Sales Manager
- Natalia Kasyanova - Data Migration Specialist
- Maryum Hakim - HubSpot Specialist
- Mariana Tsymbal - QA
- Oksana Tsymbal - QA
- Svitlana Mosiychuk - HubSpot Specialist
- Julia Boiko - Marketing Manager
Our leaders have been instrumental in developing and executing our strategies, and those working behind the scenes have ensured that our operations run smoothly. Each has been vital to our success, from our project managers to our customer support specialists.
We understand that women face unique challenges in the workplace and society, and we're committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. Diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we are proud to have a team that reflects the communities we serve.
This International Women's Day, we celebrate women and their achievements and commit to continuing the fight for equality for all women in our company and beyond.