HubSpot is the best choice for your marketing
HubSpot is a complete CRM platform that provides all the tools you need to grow your company, whether your goals are to increase leads, accelerate sales, optimize customer service or build a powerful website. With HubSpot tools, marketing, sales and customer service teams can work as efficiently as possible, share information and meet customer needs seamlessly.
HubSpot includes products such as HubSpot CRM, Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub and CMS Hub. Each product within the platform has its own specifics, but the real magic happens when you use them together.
HubSpot is a rapidly evolving, end-to-end solution that integrates the areas of marketing, sales and customer service, making it easy to implement an inbound marketing methodology. All of your activities are performed within the same customer base, and your marketing, sales and service teams work with the same set of data. This allows you to share information faster between your marketing, sales and customer service teams. The result? Your customers are happy and willing to recommend you to others.
Marketing automation using HubSpot is a revolutionary approach to growing your business. HubSpot is a comprehensive service that integrates all major aspects of Internet marketing, including blogging, social media, SEO, content management and landing page creation. This system also provides an extensive set of features for automating email marketing. CRM, lead management and email management are available as part of the sales tools. In addition, HubSpot offers analytical tools, mobile applications and a wide range of integrations with third-party services.
HubSpot Marketing Hub
The HubSpot platform was developed to enable companies to use inbound marketing instead of outbound. It arose out of the realization that traditional marketing methods were becoming less and less effective, and new strategies needed to be used to attract the audience's attention while avoiding intrusive advertising, which is characterized as outbound marketing.
Among the tools offered by HubSpot, the Content Manager (sites), which allows users to create and publish Web sites, occupies a special place. The platform also provides the ability to use email to send messages, notifications and publications and to automate newsletters. The SEO functionality in HubSpot allows you to control and optimize your company's online visibility.
In addition, HubSpot allows you to develop and publish landing pages, analyze and track channels to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, and create valuable content through blogs. More than 10,000 companies of different industries and sizes around the world have already used these tools, each with their own unique HubSpot experience.
This part of the software functions as a centralized database that includes all customers registered with HubSpot, salespeople, and other users. With the help of these contacts, users can apply their marketing strategies and provide services by specializing in a certain phase of the customer interaction. Each person who joins HubSpot and becomes part of a record provides information through completed forms, phone calls, emails, and other means. All this data is stored in individual user accounts, where all customer interactions and behavior on the platform is stored.
From these accounts, customer lists and filters are generated that allow you to create groups for easy management. At the same time, HubSpot provides the ability to view specific data for each individual and customer groups to develop detailed or large-scale strategies according to user needs.
The HubSpot Marketing Hub allows you to increase website traffic for companies using HubSpot in order to convert more visitors and conduct effective inbound marketing campaigns, helping to maintain customer loyalty. As previously mentioned, this toolkit offers analytical reporting on clients and includes marketing automation.
It's worth remembering that HubSpot is a set of tools aimed at implementing inbound marketing strategies, and each of them adheres to the principles of this methodology. Customers are not attracted by traditional methods, but rather by drawing their attention to the business in a friendly way so that they become potential customers and possibly recommend it to others.
HubSpot Marketing Hub brings together all of these tools to allow businesses to create online advertising campaigns, manage social media, apply search engine optimization, and optimize content. It also provides the ability to create web pages, landing pages, and portal websites. All of this aids in controlling these platforms and their content while monitoring them to implement marketing plans, make adjustments, and enhance them. By designing calls to action (CTAs) or forms that entice visitors to hang around and engage with the information, this tool is also used to turn visitors into registered users.
This tool is also used to convert visitors into registered users by creating calls to action (CTAs) or forms that encourage visitors to stay on the page and interact with the content. In this way, visits become not only views but also business opportunities after using other tools such as marketing automation, email newsletters, and others.
Features of HubSpot Email Marketing
If you want to make contact with your customers, email is the ideal communication tool. The use of email newsletters can and should serve a variety of purposes:
Engage people with personalized messages to build engagement.
Increase brand awareness
Make your company and your services the first thing on potential customers' minds when they're ready to make a decision.
Use email to draw potential customers' attention to interesting blog posts or useful content.
Attract new potential customers
Convince your subscribers to provide their personal information in exchange for valuable material (video, brochure, ebook, online course) that they will find useful.
Actively promote your products and services.
Educate potential customers
Delight your customers with useful content that will help them solve their problems.
The advantages of the free HubSpot package can be described as follows:
- An easy-to-use visual editor with drag-and-drop functionality and ready-made templates that allow you to get started right away.
- A free CRM system to manage all company interactions with customers and potential customers.
- A marketing automation platform that provides information about your audience and allows you to evaluate the impact of your marketing efforts on them.
- Original newsletter subscription forms that help attract customers.
- Segmentation of potential customers based on specific details such as product type or any other buying behavior. Ability to create up to 5 groups of segments.
- Queue delivery of personalized emails to potential customers in a set sequence.
- Manage advertising on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google platforms, directly from HubSpot.
- Smart messaging feature that ensures recipients receive messages at the perfect time for them.
How to create automated emails for Workflows in HubSpot
If you plan to use Workflows for automated marketing emails, you must first create an email template. You can create a template for automated mailings either in the classic editor or in the drag & drop builder. In addition, email templates can be added directly to workflows.
Follow these steps to create automated emails in the Classic Editor:
- Log in to your HubSpot account and go to Marketing> Email.
- In the upper right corner, click on the "Create email" button.
- In the dialog box that opens, select the "Automated" option.
- Specify an email template.
- In the dialog box, enter an email name and click Create email.
Note: If you use personalized deal or ticket tokens, you can only add such an email to Workflows at the deal or ticket level. Personalized contact and company tokens can be used in any type of Workflows.
- Once you've added the text of the email and finished setting it up, go to the Recipients tab.
- Be sure to activate Save for automation in the Select recipients option.
- At the top right, click Next and review the email settings.
- If you want to publish your automated email, select Save for automation at the top right.
Once the status of the email changes to Published, you can use it in Send email from Workflows.
Creating automated emails in drag & drop builder:
- Open your HubSpot account and go to Marketing> Email.
- At the top right, click Create email.
- In the dialog box, select Automated.
- Go to the Drag and drop tab and select a template.
- Write the text of the email and make the necessary settings. Then click the Send tab and make sure Automated is selected in the email settings. To change the email type to normal or automated, find the Actions menu at the top right of the screen and select Convert.
- Click Review and save to preview and publish the email. Then on the right side, activate the Save for automation option.
Once the status of the email changes to Published, you can use it in Send email from Workflows.
Creating an automated letter in the Workflows editor:
You can create an automated email in the Workflow editor itself. The result is a simple letter that you can later modify in the email editor. To create an automated email from Workflows:
- Open your HubSpot account and go to Automation> Workflows.
- Click on the name of the Workflow you want or create a new one.
- In the editor that opens, click the plus (+) icon and add an action.
- On the right side of the screen, select Send email.
- Then click + Create new email.
- Now, in the field on the right, enter detailed information about the email. To format the email, click on the link to the email editor (above).
After you've added the email text, click Save email at the bottom right.
Once you save the email, you can use it in any Workflow. Further formatting can be done in the dashboard of that email.
Why do we recommend HubSpot CRM?
We definitely recommend using HubSpot for email marketing. This software is extremely flexible, easy to customize, and can also be integrated with other tools. All of these features will benefit you in the long run. Hubspot Marketing Hub has long been a leading platform relied upon by many world-renowned companies. For example, Salesforce and Infusionsoft are focused on corporate enterprises, while HubSpot offers tariff plans for businesses of all sizes and industries. Users can try a free version of each tool.
Using Marketing Hub, you can automatically track all customer interactions: email, social media, or phone calls. You can synchronize it with Gmail or Outlook using HubSpot Sales and keep records of every call, email, or meeting.
In addition, you can turn repetitive emails into templates that can be sent in seconds. You can also track the effectiveness of these templates and share best practices with your team.
With HubSpot, you can do a lot of things to manage your customers effectively!