How is Zoho Different from Copper?
Zoho’s management feature set is simple. This CRM system comes with an affordable price of $12 per user per month. It also offers a free plan for up to 3 users without time restrictions, along with the following editions:
- Standard – $12 per user per month, billed annually
- Professional – $20 per user per month, billed annually
- Enterprise – $35 per user per month, billed annually
- Ultimate Edition – $45 per user per month, billed annually (available only in yearly subscription)
Sales and management, as well as email optimization and efficient reporting, encompass the best parts of Zoho. Segmentation of analytics and data allows for the successful preparation of targeted deals and customers. Zoho offers a versatile process configuration and multi-lingual interface (French, German, Spanish, etc.). Zoho synchronizes everything connected with existing and future customers.
Mobility and Integration
Both CRM systems help their users from any corner of the world by having mobile access. Zoho offers a variety of extensions and add-ons for marketing and sales. It integrates with Microsoft Office & Outlook, mass email, analytics, and reporting.
Zoho takes data protection seriously, offering vulnerability testing, two-factor authentication, data encryption, and data security training. Zoho provides a platform, website, knowledge base and overall assistance by telephone. Servers use encryption and protected operating system applications.
Zoho has one more benefit, and that is its artificial intelligence. The AI-powered business assistant is called Zia. If you collect customer data, write an email, or just check for a few sales numbers, Zia is always ready to make your job easy.
Benefits of Migrating Data with Trujay
Trujay is a CRM data migration and integration solution that provides a reliable, efficient and cost-effective service to companies of all sizes.
Trujay has over 20 years of industry experience and offers a free sample migration for 20+ of the most popular CRM platforms. So, take advantage of:
- Trujay’s Self-Service Migration Wizard
Users are able to proceed with the migration process for free and without any risks. You can transfer a limited amount of data just to evaluate the results and the process itself. No technical skills are needed to use the software and we do not ask your credit card information.
- Variety of budget
Trujay has a range of options for those with complex requirements, limited time or limited budgets. Moreover, customers can estimate their own migration price. The price depends on the number of records you want to migrate.
- Multi-lingual interface
Trujay’s interface is in English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Security of data
Trujay provides its users with physical security, network security, people processes, and business continuity and redundancy. In addition, it complies entirely with the GDPR legislation.
- All-around support
Trujay’s support team is always ready to help you with any questions via email, phone or live chat.
Let’s Proceed with the Migration
- Get prepared.
- Clean up data by removing unnecessary records before performing a migration from Copper to Zoho
- Create a backup to eliminate any possible data loss
- Make sure you have an active account in both CRMs
- Inform your employees about the changes
2. Visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard
- Select the needed CRM platform type from the drop-down menu
- Provide your Copper email and API key
- Click the “Test Connection” button
3. Choose Zoho as your desired CRM platform and select the URL of your CRM. Click the “Accept” button to allow access to your Zoho account
4. Click the ‘Customize Mapping’ button to set up the fields you want to migrate from Copper to Zoho. If everything looks good, click ‘Start Sample’
5. Check your sample results after the migration from Copper to Zoho. If you’re satisfied, click the “Start Full Migration” button
Note: You can re-run your free sample migration and change field mapping as many times as you wish at no cost.
Helpful Tips after Migration from Copper to Zoho:
- Check out if the records are transferred to the correct placement
- See if the relations between transferred items are properly restored
- Create personalized workflow rules
- Modify the filters for reporting tools
If you’re unsatisfied with the results of your sample migration or were confused by object mapping, we have something called the Guided Self-Service Migration.
Our Guided Service provides you with an account manager to review the migration and focus on your needs. We can come on and guide you while you’re mapping your fields, or do the whole thing for you from start to finish.
If you feel like you can map objects on your own but need assistance thereafter, we can jump in at any point and guide you through the rest. If you choose to have us complete the entire self-service for you, you’ll see the entire process done via screen share.
Now we can definitely say that you are ready to perform a smooth migration from Copper to Zoho. By switching to a new CRM, you can set new goals to achieve.
Proceed with your free Sample Data Migration today. If you have any questions or are looking for a custom migration, feel free to contact our experts. Wondering what to expect with Trujay’s migration? Download our free handbook.